Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Father is: and Scriptures

 
King James Version

Loving John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Caring Matt 6:26
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your Heavenly Father  feedeth them.  Are ye not much better than they?

Forgiving Psalm 103:12
As far as the east is from the west, so far that he removed our transgressions from us.

Compassionate Psalms 103:4-5
4Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Giving Romans 8:32
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Understanding Psalms 139:1-2
1O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

Accepting  Psalms 139:1-6
1O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

Satisfies Psalms 107:9
For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
 
Persistently Pursuing Luke 19:10
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Reasonable Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Pardons Psalms 103:3
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Heals Isaiah 53:5
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Redeems Job 19:25
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
 
Loving-Kindness Psalms 86:15
But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
 
Renews Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Righteous Jeremiah 9:23-24
23 Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Gracious Ephesians 1:7-8
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

Sovereign Psalm 103:19
The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment